Geographic Information Systems
Making data useful for governments, developers and end-users
Geospatial Data Collection
Civil Engineering Consultants’ geospatial team provides high-quality geospatial positioning data for use in gathering, managing, analyzing, and visualizing data associated with developing and managing infrastructure. Our professionals utilize ArcGIS geographic information system (GIS) software and Trimble® geospatial field equipment for centimeter-grade accuracy.
Geospatial Database Consulting
As geospatial databases are increasingly used to guide decision making, Civil Engineering Consultants helps growing communities optimize and scale existing geospatial systems. Our expertise lies in helping municipalities streamline, organize and deliver geospatial information to community stakeholders.
- Maps for proposals and licensing
- Maps for local, Environmental Protection Division, and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers permitting
- Asset management
- Consolidation of geospatial data
- Geospatial asset management
- Geospatial-supported fire flow testing
- Geospatial data for as-built drawings
- Geospatial shape files